The prevailing colors of Fall are neutrals, grey, black, white and plums. So, adding more “Bling” this year will help balance out the more muted clothing pallet. Our Fall 2010 Collection is stunning and below are the top 10 best sellers and must haves of the season. Instead of purchasing a new wardrobe you can purchase a few versatile jewelry pieces and change the whole look of your wardrobe.
(1) The Deco Drop Earrings are so beautiful and are being mistaken for Harry Winston’s and at $39 that is a steal. Pair the Deco Drops with the Petra Bracelet that is below for an incredible statement.
(2) The Petra Braided Bracelet is stunning. Pictures do not do it any justice. You must see this piece in person to appreciate it. It is a piece that is classic and is so versatile going from day to night with ease. It will be a piece that you will wear over and over again for years to come. It is so hot right now that it is on back order until September 16th.
(3) The Audrey Bracelet is super fun and can be paired with so many pieces in our collection. I love how it looks when I wear it with the Chelsea Necklace in gold doubled around my neck with the Belle Fleur Ring in Gold.
(4) The Vintage Twist Bracelets are so fun and come in silver and gold. You can wear one or many for a chunkier look. The Twist Bracelets are fun and affordable at $39.
(5) The Chelsea Necklace in Hematite is a great piece that you can wear either long or doubled up for choker look. You can also layer with our Clover Key Necklace, then the Liv Multi and then the Chelsea for a spectacular look.
(7) The Liv Multi Charm Necklace is a long necklace with two separate chains and 3 charms that can be removed for different looks. You can also layer it with a longer necklace the Cascading Chains seen in the picture.
(8) Chloe and Claire Necklaces are a huge hit and you can wear it at many different lengths because it has a ribbon tie. The tie can be worn on the side or in the back for different looks and they are only $49 each. You can also wear two of them at the same time layered creating an amazing look.
(9) The Ladybug Studs are great for anyone from a tween on up. They are so delicate and can be worn with just about anything. Only $24 and they make amazing gifts for this holiday season too.
(10) Soiree Earrings finish off your look whether you like the gold or silver. They are $39 and go with just about everything.
Which one is your favorite for this season?